Horror High School, EDC pics, and tales of corporate horror
nothing is impossible when the pirates of the caribbean theme plays in the background
Horror High School: Life lessons from Cheap Thrills.
hello class! today we are reviewing Cheap Thrills, in which a rich man and his smartphone-addicted wife recruit a couple down on their luck men to do all manner of crazy stunts for cash.
let the lessons begin
- if you see someone pour out shots of the most expensive tequila available in the bar you’re at and they promise 50 bucks to whoever finishes their shot first, finish your drink. You’re getting free top shelf tequila AND cash!
- Purchasing power is the only power you really need in life. Waving hundred dollar bills under someone’s nose is as good as telepathic mind control.
- greater need for money causes greater susceptibility to the whims of crazy rich people.
- if you are in the home of someone who leaves thousands of dollars in cash sitting out unsecured, don’t help yourself to it unless they offer - they are probably a ninja trying to keep their skills sharp.
- Even if they do offer you the cash, be suspicious. it is probably still a trap.
- if it is your wife’s birthday, do not lavishly spend money hiring people to entertain her with dangerous stunts if she’s perfectly happy to just sit playing angry birds.